Name: Baby Expo
Date: October 14, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Licking Memorial Hospital (LMH) Development Council will host its fifth annual Baby Expo on Sunday, October 14, from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The Baby Expo will feature a variety of vendor displays, safe nursery display and information on:
• Pregnancy care, including nutrition
• Newborns’ special needs, including nutrition and safe sleep
• “First Impressions” classes at LMH
• CPR for infants, children and adults
• Licking Memorial Pediatrics services
• Licking Memorial Women’s Health services
• Car seat check station
• “Quit for You, Quit for Baby” tobacco cessation services
• Vendors’ products for mothers-to-be, as well as mothers and babies
Tours of the LMH Maternal Child Department will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Guests also will receive many give-away items and a chance to win exciting door prizes. Light refreshments will be available. The Baby Expo is free and open to the community, and no registration is required. For more information, call (220) 564-4102.